- RT @MarkSwilling: In light of what is coming over the next two decades, the DA’s determination to destroy Cape Town’s food security will be… 3 days ago
- RT @_S_Cory: East London We looking for 500 unemployed youth to participate in a 10 months solar water heating NQ level 2 training starti… 1 month ago
- Many of the 1858 Eastern Cape German Settlers came from Pomerania. I see a family likeness. twitter.com/pfangirl/statu… 1 month ago
- I agree that the situation is dire and requires action, but a State of Emergency means the suspension of civil libe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @TashJoeZA I have a Huawei Band 3 Pro. It includes GPS which I didn't think I needed but would now never go without… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
The congregation decided what to sing, and when to sing it. Here is the clip you have been waiting for from last Saturday’s wedding… Terribly low res, but you get the idea.
I have never been more photographed in my life! The general consensus, in spite of my reservations about white people in Xhosa traditional dress, was that it worked. The eyebrow pencil instead of calamine for the face painting was a … Continue reading