- My niece on the family Whatsapp group: I'm splicing a soft shackle onto our spinnaker halyard... no pressure! (And… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Rest in peace, Trudy Thomas. A @black_sash activist long before she was MEC for Health. algoafm.co.za/article/local/… 2 months ago
- These (& white rice) were the only warm fare for vegetarians at the buffet tonight. Protein? Greens? Come on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Sorry to be missing this... twitter.com/outinafrica/st… 3 months ago
- Is Pemmy on Twitter? I can't find her. And I am fangirling a bit this morning. 3 months ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
The congregation decided what to sing, and when to sing it. Here is the clip you have been waiting for from last Saturday’s wedding… Terribly low res, but you get the idea.
I have never been more photographed in my life! The general consensus, in spite of my reservations about white people in Xhosa traditional dress, was that it worked. The eyebrow pencil instead of calamine for the face painting was a … Continue reading