- RT @gabriel_klaasen: Join us this October for the first of many LGBTQ+ open space dialogues! (Allies are welcome - limited space) 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: 09… 3 weeks ago
- @AmandaRinquest Follow the advice above. This plant, which brings me a disproportionate amount of joy, was brought… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @tleho_molf This made me tear up. Sending love to you and your dad. ❤️ 4 weeks ago
- @urbanjodi That's how you spell the famous Buccleuch? 😁 4 weeks ago
- And from Australia twitter.com/RoriMoseli/sta… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
The congregation decided what to sing, and when to sing it. Here is the clip you have been waiting for from last Saturday’s wedding… Terribly low res, but you get the idea.
I have never been more photographed in my life! The general consensus, in spite of my reservations about white people in Xhosa traditional dress, was that it worked. The eyebrow pencil instead of calamine for the face painting was a … Continue reading