- @LaurenH_ZA @WOOLWORTHS_SA She says that hers weren't as badly afflicted as yours. Under normal circs she probably… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @LaurenH_ZA @WOOLWORTHS_SA My girlfriend had exactly the same thing on her hot cross buns from Woolies in Fish Hoek… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @LaurenH_ZA I struggled to follow the dialect for a long time. I hate not knowing *exactly* what is going on, so I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @slabss Sending so much love. 1 week ago
- @muzhunter has made my day! twitter.com/muzhunter/stat… 4 months ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
The congregation decided what to sing, and when to sing it. Here is the clip you have been waiting for from last Saturday’s wedding… Terribly low res, but you get the idea.
I have never been more photographed in my life! The general consensus, in spite of my reservations about white people in Xhosa traditional dress, was that it worked. The eyebrow pencil instead of calamine for the face painting was a … Continue reading