- @Sage_Of_Absurd @DrMaryDawjee My son is 26 yrs old and lives in Taiwan. I teared up when I saw this picture because… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations, Claire. Excellent work. twitter.com/ClaireKeetonST… 3 weeks ago
- Today, my son went for a dental checkup in Taiwan. The dentist asked if he played rugby. The damage is visible! This is horrifying! 2 months ago
- @DanCorderOnAir We need a support group. (My friends and family are not allowed to mention the FT. "T" stands for thesis). 3 months ago
- @JamesHeartfield @SizweMpofuWalsh I look forward to a good discussion about it, James, face-to-face, on a beach-wal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
The congregation decided what to sing, and when to sing it. Here is the clip you have been waiting for from last Saturday’s wedding… Terribly low res, but you get the idea.
I have never been more photographed in my life! The general consensus, in spite of my reservations about white people in Xhosa traditional dress, was that it worked. The eyebrow pencil instead of calamine for the face painting was a … Continue reading